Thursday, July 2, 2015

Blog Title Theme Revisited

How about some more cormorants, dragonflies, and bees?

For cormorants, we have this capture:


Daily Neck Exercises


For dragonflies, here are a few new specimens:

Not your Regular House Fly



Silvery Wings with Shadows


I have *lots* of bee pictures. It was a challenge to select just a few to show here. These are three of my recent favorites:

Bee Nestling In



Defying Gravity





The Orange Butterfly Plant Attracts Many Bees


While not officially part of the blog theme title, a cicada paid us a visit today, and since cicadas have incredible detail when viewed through a macro lens, I thought I'd share what I saw:

Front Portion of Cicada



Rear Portion of Cicada


All photos © 2015, all rights reserved.  Contact me for licensing or to order prints.  Coming soon (hopefully): a way to order prints directly from this site.

1 comment:

  1. That cicada got caught in my hair when I was picking cherries...unknowingly it came inside with me and made a startling sound with its wings in my hair...scaring me! After I calmed down, we got it outside for you to photograph.

    I can't believe you continue to get better at taking pictures of your 3 (blog title) images. Can they get better still? I can't imagine how.

    ReplyDelete