Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.  I plan to share some of my favorite photos here.

The blog title is inspired by these three photos.

The cormorant was 200 feet away on his favorite rock in the middle of our local reservoir. I've taken many blurry shots of him at that distance, but this one, at a faster shutter speed, finally turned out okay. Male and female adult cormorants look the same; I'm using "him" just for simplicity.
The dragonfly and bee photos were taken in the front yard. The bee was photographed with my macro lens.


Capturing Some Rays



Attempting Camouflage




Wing Blur


All photos © 2015, all rights reserved.  Contact me for licensing or to order prints.




2 comments:

  1. I know you had many previous attempts at these subjects...without good results. I am excited that you captured these with effort and improved skills as you learn your new camera and lens.
    I am glad you also have found this new passion to pursue.
    I am proud of you.
    I look forward to reading more of your thoughts and seeing through your "lens."

    ReplyDelete