Thursday, June 25, 2015

Attacked by Sparrows

While attempting to get my camera wifi working - pretty sure it's broken, but that's another story - I heard all kinds of "scraping" noises nearby.  So I looked out the back window and there were *lot's* of sparrows gathered on or near our roof gutter.  Must have been some exciting food in there?

So I snapped a few pictures of these female house sparrows.  All photos are taken through the window glass.  The "in flight" photo shows how fast these birds move.  That's a 1/500 second shot.


This Gutter is so Comfy



I Have a Lot to Talk About



Outta Here





All photos © 2015, all rights reserved.  Contact me for licensing or to order prints.


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing those whiskers and the texture around the eye in the second one. I want to try to reproduce that texture and the feather details in my pottery. Nice and sharp! Nice lens!
    The movement, shape, and face on the flying one is great. So glad you could catch that!

    ReplyDelete