Monday, June 29, 2015

Meet the Neighborhood

Deb and I go for walks around the neighborhood pretty much every day, weather permitting. Our neighbors are wonderful. We often stop to chat and learn how everyone is doing. The children and pets are particularly photogenic in my/our view, and it is with great pleasure that I present to you several photos of the neighborhood children and pets, with an occasional adult thrown in for good measure.

I don't have photos of all the children. I may add more photos of neighborhood kids or pets to this post or another post in the future. I should add that there are a lot of babies and small children on the block. We think it's something in the water.

Dinner Time with Friends



I Promise I Won't Jump on You This Time... Ha!



Screen Window Cat Watching the Neighborhood



Handsome Dude



What Child Doesn't Love Ice Cream?



I'm Strong but I Play Ever So Nicely with Other Dogs



Ummm, Did You Just Take a Selfie in my Eye?



They Say a Good Grip is Important



My Dog Expressing Some Love



Precious Baby with Mom



A Typical Family Stroll



No Boundaries for Happiness



A Very Wise Dog



Carefree Fun



Sweetness



Here's Looking at You Kid



Brother and Sister Practice



Dare Me to Get Wet?



It's Easy For Me to Drive This Thing



Pet Me



Mischief Maker



This is My Serious Side


All photos © 2015, all rights reserved.  Contact me for licensing or to order prints.  Coming soon (hopefully): a way to order prints directly from this site.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for having such a GREAT neighborhood with sweet families...and photogenic kids!

    ReplyDelete