Monday, October 4, 2021

Diverse Impressions

As I review my photos taken over different days, sometimes I feel the need to share just a few, even if they're not necessarily related to one another.

Perhaps a photo that speaks to me will speak to you as well.


Here's a cell phone shot taken of one of my favorite sections of the walk around the Res. Whenever I'm there, I feel like the trees are inviting me to walk among them.


Trees Show the Way


Back home, in our garden, bees get speckled with pollen on them as they go about their business.

Pollinator - Top View




Pollinator - Side View



This lily looks a whole lot better than it smells. We had a blossom from this plant inside for a few days, but the smell became a bit strong! Certain lilies are best enjoyed outdoors. 

Lily Life


 All photos © 2021, all rights reserved.  Contact philslens@gmail.com for licensing or to order prints.



No comments:

Post a Comment