Thursday, June 29, 2017

Lines of Light

I take many pictures of the beautiful plants we have in our garden. Deb has created a garden with some amazing photo fodder. This is yet another post showing my view of just a few of the delights. These photos were all taken on a late afternoon in May.

In photography, it's all about the light. For these shots, the light did not disappoint. All are taken hand-held with my 60mm lens.

The first three captures are of a recent "tropical" addition to the garden. Lines, lines, and more lines.


Fan Out




Bloodlines




Lit




Free



The out-of-camera copy of this next picture had the foreground Smoke Bush in dark shadow. While I did lighten that up in post, the background "smear" was exactly straight out of the camera!

Smear




Let the Sun Pass Through




Vanna White


All photos © 2017, all rights reserved.  Contact me for licensing or to order prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment