Thursday, October 1, 2015

Garden Simplicity

We had torrential rains yesterday, but today was relatively quiet.  At one point, mid-morning, there was even a bit of filtered sunshine.  The garden, though waterlogged, has begun to show its fall colors.  These grasses really caught my eye in their simplicity and natural beauty.

Sometimes I just feel like blogging a few pictures from the day and this is one of those days.


Yellow Grasses One



Yellow Grasses with Leaf




Yellow Grasses Two




A Gift


For the above photos, the yellow in the grasses was a bit accentuated in post processing, but I also intentionally de-saturated and added haze to the rose photo.  That's my photographer's "license" in action, I guess.



All photos © 2015, all rights reserved.  Contact me for licensing or to order prints.

2 comments: