Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Amherst Campus

The Amherst area is host for five colleges.  Of these, I chose to spend some time at Amherst College itself.  This was my first visit and I came away impressed with the beauty of the campus and in the architecture of the buildings.  I try to capture that in these photos.

The Beneski Museum of Natural History really caught my eye.  I'm not usually an architecture buff, but I love the lines of this building.

Beneski Museum Lines





Campus Grounds





Clock Tower





Even Still Green Leaves Have Their Moment in the Sun





Amherst Town Hall





Soccer Practice





Architectural Shapes





Bricks and Shadows





Beneski Shines



All photos © 2015, all rights reserved.  Contact me for licensing or to order prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment