Monday, September 19, 2022

Jaguar Show

I went to a Jaguar show in Sudbury recently. The event was the 2022 Concours d'Elegance, and it was put on by the Jaguar Association of New England (JANE). I don't know much about Jaguar vehicles, so I didn't really understand all the different models or the history, but I still found some fun photos to take of these very stylish cars. Naturally, they were playing some Jaguar and other car songs through the speaker system while I was there; most were British groups, including Beatles songs. The Jaguar's British heritage was the *one* thing I previously knew about for sure.


The Cockpit is Ready



Special trunk insert:

Supersized Briefcase



This hood ornament is the real deal:

This Jaguar has Teeth




Light My Way




Gauges with Grain



All photos 
© 2022, all rights reserved.  Contact phil@philslens.com for licensing or to order prints.



No comments:

Post a Comment