Monday, May 25, 2020

Cemetery Visit

One my favorite walks takes me to the local cemetery. Not only is it a peaceful place to visit, but as I meander along the paths beside the gravestones, I appreciate the many plantings atop the gravesites placed by loved ones, along with the trees and landscaping of the graveyard itself.

On this Memorial Day blog post, I've put together some photos from a few recent graveyard visits.


Grapes of Different Colors




Daffodil Edge




ZigZag




New Life in the Graveyard




Sunscreened




Matchbox Lineup




International Truck Rest Stop




Gifts For The Soul




Artist Appreciating Gravestone Art




Arc of Gravestones




All photos © 2020, all rights reserved.  Contact philslens@gmail.com for licensing or to order prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment