Monday, January 18, 2016

Patterns in Nature

Still doing some catchup blogging here. This collection reflects a few different photo outings.

This is a miniature horse I passed during a walk in a neighborhood with which I was not familiar. The horse was a welcome surprise. I had not anticipated passing any farm animals on this particular stroll.
This is taken with my Nexus 5x cell camera.

Miniature Horse



These next three sunset shots were taken - you will not believe this - from the parking lot at Trader Joe's.  I stepped out from grocery shopping and was greeted with this amazing orange sky. These are taken w/my Nexus 5x. Need I mention it was even better in person? At least you get an idea from the photos.

Memorable Sunset 1




Memorable Sunset 2




Memorable Sunset 3



While also a sunset, the following is taken on a different day with my Olympus and 12-40mm lens. The sky's purple color felt soothing.

Late Light


These next two are different crops of the same photo.

Against the Sky 1




Against the Sky 2




Leaf Texture and Color



This is Ranger. He's my sister-in-law and husband's dog. He's a Catahoula. He's looking at something important.

Eye of Ranger




Eye of Gargoyle at Ranger's House



Afternoon Buds




Wood Grain 1




Wood Grain 2


All photos © 2015, all rights reserved.  Contact me for licensing or to order prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment